- Completed “compulsory one year Rotatory Internship training” at the Sir Sunder Lal Hospital, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, as prescribed by the Medical Council of India, in the Department of Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Elective Training ( Radiology and Dermatology & Venereology), Orthopedics, Eye, E.N.T, Paediatrics, Casualty and Community Medicine, from 01.01.2008 to 31.12.2008.
- Experience in all Emergency, OPD, and ward duties in General Medicine, and specialties like - Cardiology, Neurology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology and Endocrinology from 4th May 2009 to 3rd May 2012 at Sir Sunder Lal Hospital, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi during post graduate training.
- Teaching experience of undergraduates (3 yrs) during postgraduation course in general medicine at IMS, BHU.
- Worked as Senior Resident in the Department of Cardiology of Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi from 19th June 2012 to 1st November 2012. Managed Emergency, in-patient and out-patient Cardiology department patients. Teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students for the same period.
- Worked as Senior Resident in Cardiology Department during DM course in Christian Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab for 3 years from 12th September 2013 to 11th September 2016.
- Worked as Assistant Professor Cardiology Department Christian Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab from 20th December 2016 till 21st June 2017.
- Worked as Assistant Professor Cardiology Department at SuperSpeciality Pediatric Hospital and PostGraduate Teaching Institute, Sector-30 Noida, Uttar Pradesh from 22nd June 2017 till 11th April 2018.
- Experience in managing Emergency patients, opd patients and ICCU patient of cardiology department and all invasive and non-invasive work in cardiology including Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography, Stress echocardiography, Cardiac Catheterization, Angiography and Interventions (radial and femoral route) from 12th September 2013 till date. Experience in IVC Filter implantation, mesenteric and renal interventions, venoplasty in CKD patients on hemodialysis and angioembolization procedures. Experience in teaching BSc Cardiac Technology students, MBBS students, postgraduate students from 12th September 2013- 11th September 2016. Teaching DM cardiology students from 14th September 2016 till 21st June 2017.
CLINIC TIMINGS :
MON TO SAT
9:00 AM TO 9:00 PM
2ND & 4TH SUNDAY
10:00 AM TO 2:00 PM
24*7 Emergency Cardiac Facility                                                       Available